The 13 Questions Tag

1/10/2017

I was tagged by my gorgeous best friend Jess to do the '13 Personal Questions Tag', and as i knew she'd moan if i didn't do it, and i wanted a reason to get back into blogging anyway, here it is !

1) What do your order at Starbucks?
     I'm not a Starbucks girl, probably because i don't like hot drinks (hold your fire)! The did do a marshmallow smores drink a few months ago which i was addicted to, but then they got rid of it so i've royally fallen out with them now!

2) What is one thing in your wardrobe you can't live without?
     My black high waist skinny jeans. They're super comfy and go with everything!

3) What is one thing most people don't know about you?
     I'm really a very open person, so this question is difficult for me. One thing i don't think i've ever talked about on my blog is my absolute love and deep rooted obsession with Ed Sheeran!

4) What is one thing you want to do before you die?
     I'm going to cheat and say two things; get married and visit New York! I have plans to hopefully visit New York next year, the other one is out of my hands unfortunately (hint, hint)!

5) What is one food you cant live without?
     Sweet potatoes! Whether or not a restaurant serves sweet potato fries is how i decide where to go to eat! They are sooooooo yummy!

6) What is one quote you live your life by?
     "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" (name the film!)
As much as I try to follow this I know I don't always, but its nice to have a little guide to try and follow in your time of need.

7) What do you like/dislike about the Youtube/Blogging community?
I like how easy it is to connect with people all around the world! I think there is enough negativity in the YouTube community so I'm not even going to go into that!

8) What is your number one song on Spotify?
    I changed the question slightly since i don't have iTunes! My number one song on Spotify is currently Shape of You - Ed Sheeran! (i told you i was obsessed!) It's just so upbeat and so different to anything he has ever released before!

9) What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
    Fairly casual, unless I'm going out for dinner or something and then i love getting proper dolled up!

10) Favourite Number?
      21 - my age!

11) Two Hobbies?
      I play the cornet (although not so much since coming to university), and i love to read, i'm currently reading the Girl on the Train which i am loving!

12) Two Pet Peeves?
     Poor customer service and people that talk unnecessarily! Having worked in customer service, it is not hard to be polite and give your full attention to the customer (as long as their polite to you too of course). With people talking unnecessarily I mean people that talk for the sake of it, when they ramble with nothing really to say just for the sake it! I'll admit i talk a lot but i like to think it is always in decent conversation, not silly rambles!

13) Your guilty pleasure?
    The twilight movies, I'm not sure why these are 'guilty' but they were the first thing that popped into my mind when i read the question!


So their you have it! I tag all those of you who have always though about starting a blog but have never done it, since this is a great place to start! Thanks to Jess for the tag, you can out check her blog
HERE.

Get Scribbling,

Laura xoxo





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That bloody hint, I'm dying���� Fabulous as always! Love you��

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images