January Sales Haul

1/25/2017

So, in classic Laura fashion, as soon as the January sales hit I spent way too much money buying things I definitely did not need! (You'll have to forgive my lack of photography skills, I haven't quite grasped the concept of flat-lays yet!)


Select

From Select I managed to pick up some absolute bargains, as well as some beautiful things that weren't in the sale.

 Skirt - £10 (in the sale)
Tops - £3 each! (in the sale)


 Bag - £3.99 (in the sale) - I've been after a small going out bag for ages, so when I saw this one which was exactly what I was looking for, i had to get it!


Shoes - £23 - I am the absolute worst when it comes to walking in heels, but I found these so easy and comfortable to walk in!


Bodysuits - £5 each - I always steered clear of bodysuits since, being a bigger girl, I didn't think i could pull them off. However, after realising that when their paired with a high waisted skirt they highlight all the right features on me i became addicted to them! (the photo doesn't do them justice!)

 Urban Decay

I can't remember how much these both were, all i remember is that they were far too much money on something i definitely didn't need, but that's what happens when Ross leaves me unassisted at the Urban Decay counter! Despite the price, i am so glad I brought them - they're amazing!


Game of Thrones

I did it, i caved! After years of hearing how amazing it is, and combined with me watching everything on Netflix, i finally caved and brought season 1 of Game of Thrones! I'm loving it so far and definitely wish i'd brought it sooner!


Books

One of my New Years resolutions was to make sure i read more, since i love reading and didn't make anywhere near enough time for it last year! I haven't managed to read any yet since I'm finishing the Girl on The Train, but as soon as I do, i'll be sure to give you a review!


So that's it, everything i brought in the January Sales! Since I'm a student and I'm now very poor, you probably won't see another one for a while, but i hope you enjoyed it!

TTFN,

Laura xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images